Focus on quality
Since 2003 ANT has been certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
This standard specifies the requirements for a quality management system that a company has at least to fulfill in order to provide products or services in accordance with customer specifications or regulatory obligations.
DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 is defined by eight criteria:
- Customer orientation
- Accountability of the leadership
- Involvement of the persons involved
- Process-oriented approach
- System-oriented management approach
- Continuous improvement
- Factual valuation
- Supplier relationships for mutual benefit
The process-oriented approach is based on the four main processes of an organization that convert an input to an output:
- Responsibility of the management
- Management of resources
- Product realization
- Measurement, analysis and improvement
Of course, the constant improvement of quality is a primary target of quality management.
Do you have any questions?
ANT hands over donation amount to Lübecker Flüchtlingshilfe e.V.
EuroBLECH 2022 Lübeck, 22nd August 2022 – At EuroBLECH 2022 (Hanover, 25–28 October, hall 12,
Jennifer-Eileen Topke always creates a good mood at our company with her positive manner. In