Safety for future
Disarming unexploded ordnance
The environmental conditions that unexploded ordnance is exposed to over time have chemical as well as physical effects and often result in a critical unexploded ordnance (UXO) situation on site. Conventional Render Safe Procedures (RSP) are often not feasible without touching or moving the unexploded ordnance. Blasting unexploded ordnance has been the last RSP to be used and sometimes causes high collateral damage. Additionally, underwater blasting leaves severe environmental damage by damaging or killing marine life.
The MACE Solution
Fields of application
- Fuses which cannot be manually removed or deactivated
- Risk of detonation using disruption techniques
- Ammunition with chemically dangerous mutated explosive content
- Opening of containments or objects, without using explosives as opening method
- Suitable for EOD
- 700 bar
- Up to 500 m distance from UXO
- Cutting time approx. 20 min with one filling of abrasive
- Also available as XL version (cutting time approx. 45 min with one filling of abrasive)
MACE System Solutions
MACE Cutting Examples
Cutting out a bottom plate
MACE & Components
ANT provides a hydraulic power unit with an intuitive operator panel which ensures effective control of the cutting devices.
Do you have any questions?
Our sales team will be happy to help. You can reach us by phone Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.
Lübeckers for Lübeckers
ANT hands over donation amount to Lübecker Flüchtlingshilfe e.V.
ConSus ANT presents sustainable solutions for continuous waterjet cutting and abrasive recycling
Learn more about the Abrasive Recycling Unit.
Interview with Jennifer-Eileen Topke
Jennifer-Eileen Topke always creates a good mood at our company with her positive manner.