The Pile Cutting Head (PCH) is applicable in dismantling of offshore structures. The applicational area covers the Water Abrasive Suspension (WAS) cutting of single piles.
- Outer diameter of the inner casing/pile: 16“ – 36” (stepless)
- Maximum pressure of the water abrasive suspension: 2.500 bar
- Stepless clamping
- Hydraulic driven
- Stepless extendable cutting head
- Endless rotation of cutting head
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU (optional, II 3 G IIB T3)
Variants / similar products
Do you have any questions?
Our sales team will be happy to help. You can reach us by phone Monday to Friday from 8am to 4.30pm
ANT hands over donation amount to Lübecker Flüchtlingshilfe e.V.
EuroBLECH 2022 Lübeck, 22nd August 2022 – At EuroBLECH 2022 (Hanover, 25–28 October, hall 12,
Jennifer-Eileen Topke always creates a good mood at our company with her positive manner. In