AMU TWIN 2500-100 System
The AMU TWIN 2500-100 MK2 complete system was specially developed for the offshore sector. It consists of two AMU 2500-100 MK2 abrasive mixing units, a Switch Box and a Lifting Unit.
The Lifting Unit consists of a DNV 2.7-1 certified Lifting Frame for offshore transport and a Lifting Device that enables fully automated and safe lifting of the two AMUs.
The Switch Box switches the cutting operation to the other AMU as soon as the high-pressure vessel of one AMU is empty. This enables the refilling of abrasive without interrupting the cutting process.
The AMU TWIN 2500-100 MK2 complete system is also offered as part of a turnkey offshore cutting spread.
- Includes 2 x AMU 2.500-100, Switch Box and Lifting Unit
- Highest cutting performance without interruption and with 2,400 bar (34,800 PSI)
- Easy transport – DNV 2.7-1 certified
- Fully automated and safe lifting of the two AMUs
- Safe operation – ATEX Zone 2 certified
- Cutting time up to 140 min. with initial filling
Varianten / Ähnliche Produkte
Jennifer-Eileen Topke Sales
Do you have any questions?
Our sales team will be happy to help. You can reach us by phone Monday to Friday from 8am to 4.30pm
Jennifer-Eileen Topke always creates a good mood at our company with her positive manner. In
Abrasive cutting device for offshore decommissioning The launch of the DCH 4 adds another useful
Cutting in explosive areas The maintenance, repair and dismantling of tanks, pipes, tubes and other