AMU TWIN 2500-100 System
The AMU TWIN 2500-100 MK2 complete system was specially developed for the offshore sector. It consists of two AMU 2500-100 MK2 abrasive mixing units, a Switch Box and a Lifting Unit.
The Lifting Unit consists of a DNV 2.7-1 certified Lifting Frame for offshore transport and a Lifting Device that enables fully automated and safe lifting of the two AMUs.
The Switch Box switches the cutting operation to the other AMU as soon as the high-pressure vessel of one AMU is empty. This enables the refilling of abrasive without interrupting the cutting process.
The AMU TWIN 2500-100 MK2 complete system is also offered as part of a turnkey offshore cutting spread.
- Includes 2 x AMU 2.500-100, Switch Box and Lifting Unit
- Highest cutting performance without interruption and with 2,400 bar (34,800 PSI)
- Easy transport – DNV 2.7-1 certified
- Fully automated and safe lifting of the two AMUs
- Safe operation – ATEX Zone 2 certified
- Cutting time up to 140 min. with initial filling
Varianten / Ähnliche Produkte
Jennifer-Eileen Topke Sales
Do you have any questions?
Our sales team will be happy to help. You can reach us by phone Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.
Lübeckers for Lübeckers
ANT hands over donation amount to Lübecker Flüchtlingshilfe e.V.
ConSus ANT presents sustainable solutions for continuous waterjet cutting and abrasive recycling
Learn more about the Abrasive Recycling Unit.
Interview with Jennifer-Eileen Topke
Jennifer-Eileen Topke always creates a good mood at our company with her positive manner.